Saturday, September 29, 2012

Random Food Pic


Hi there, hope life's been good to you this week (:

Just some random pictures for the week.

Spotted a ladybug on the kitchen wall last night. Boyf. was very intrigued by it and was so sian when it flew away, beyong reach.

Decided to have a change of breakfast this week, besides cereals, Apple baked ham w lettuce and cheddar cheese w/ mayo. Wrap was too small to roll it up. Or rather, too much stuff in the wrap! Hah!

Brother made churros this week because he's gonna do it again for the chalet. Tasted pretty awesome despite the darken colour of it. Still trying his best to control the fire.

Ichiban's Cha Soba w oyakudon & salmon set from last night's. I like how they present the soba, really fun eating it straight from the mini tub of ice (:

*
As you know, I've been eating the cereal regime for quite some time, though I don't feel any difference nor see any difference in my body - probably cause I stop gyming due to sch - I'm still gonna continue it. Here's how I have my cereals: Which is your fav? (Mine's 2 / 3)

1. Kiwi & Blueberries
 2. Kiwi, Blueberries & Strawberries

 3. Blueberries & Strawberries
 4. Strawberries

*

Boyf. scored full marks for stats. So happy and proud of him! (:  School is dreadful, especially mon's class! Can't wait for Nov so I can leave for Taiwan! Have a wonderful weekend and stay tune!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment