Sunday, September 23, 2012

FFP

Cooked twice this week. actually I cook every week because of my PT job, I need to have a really filling lunch and so, I'll usually whip up something.

Anyhoos, on wed, since I didn't had school while the boyf. has, we didn't want to travel too much for dinner so I said I'll cooked porridge. He came over and helped with the luncheon meat. He even did plating for it -.- Wanted the luncheon meat to be crispy on the outside, soft on the inside and he was so proud of himself.


These were the simple fare that we made. Everything was really easy to prepare and cook. Cooking time was probably max 30mins.

Just wanted to share a closer picture of the minced pork. My mum does it this way, and so, I followed and it's one of my favourite dish. Just add some seasoning and corn starch, mixed well and steam in on medium heat for 15mins and wah-la!
 *
This was my lunch for thursday. Since I had left over Kailan, I did it oyster sauce style and made a fried rice w egg and prawns. As usual, simple and fast cooking. Throw everything into the wok and fry. Of course, you add the prawns last since they get cooked really fast and season with a bit of pepper and light soya sauce.
 *
The old woman bought Tiong Bahru Bao's Siew Mai. It's one of the few dim sum stall that I eat siew mai from because: 1. Big in portion 2. No porky taste. It's about 70cents - 90cents/ pc if my memory didn't fail me. Super shiok so go try it! It's definitely alot better than He Ji Bao's.


*
Currently eating this almost everyday for breakfast. 
6 spoons of Just Right cereals, 3 spoons of yoghurt, 2 strawberries and a teaspn of honey. 


Have a Happy sunday!
xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment