Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Porky Chop

Ever heard of Tokyo Western? It's located at Tampines St 81 Foodpark. Still unsure of it's location? Hmm it's the coffeeshop beside KFC, opposite TP. White signboard with a list of menu! Definitely easy to spot.


I don't usually take pork chop because I can never cut up the chops without my fingers feeling pain and it isn't tasty enough to me. But lo and behold, when this stall was introduced to me, i fall head over heels with the pork chop and eats only this! Not elsewhere, no other porky.

There's something about the marination. Super mouth-watering and I don't take this pork chop or the fries with chilli. Seems like they use maggi sauce too! Pork may be thin but it's quite a big piece and seriously, when the pork chop is sliced too thick, it gets really chewy which i don't like! I rather Thin and Tasty! Slurps.

The Legendary Pork chop - to me.
This is how the bf likes to have his pork chop. Cut a section of it and have it sandwich/hamburger style. 

Well, this is my style - Princess Pork Chop. Even though cutting this pork chop doesn't hurt my fingers, but the bf still cuts it up along the bone area for me so all i have to do is poke and eat! How sweet is that? Now, don't judge me because I ain't princess. It's only for this dish that I have such luxury!

There are other delicious food ard the vicinity which I'll post soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment