Friday, July 27, 2012

Astons's Specialities

Hi there.
Just some food pictures over the past week that i've consumed.

1) Aston's Specialities @ The Cathay on wed night.
Dinning space was a lil small and they give seats to whoever gave it up after their meal. So, pple with big     groups, not advisable to head there cause if a couple leaves after their meal, you won't get the table.

Prime Sirloin (if my memory didn't fail me), medium w mushroom sauce at the side.
No beefy taste, wasn't as bad as I imagine it to be - I don't take beef.

Grilled Salmon Fillet.

2) Home.
Rockmelon which was crunchy yet sweet! slurps.
3) Takeout
Mixed veg rice which the bf bought for my lunch! How sweet. Meets his standard of cheap & big portion of ingrdients.

Another takeout of fried fish slice noodles with milk and ginger slice.

4) Kovan Hawker Centre's dessert stall 
Refreshing red bean with corn ice and lots of evaporated milk on a hot sunny day.

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment