Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Nail Project

Hey there, today I'm blogging about the place, Nail Project, where I do my pedi & mani (virgin try). Rates are pretty reasonable where an express mani is $10 and express pedi is $15. 

Here's the interior of the shop. 



Love their new layout because previously, the shop space was probably only half of this.
So last saturday, the mother and I went for a session.
Mum: Express gelish + Express pedi
Me: Express mani + pedi
Total damage only $68! Sharon, the manicurist, didn't charge my mother the extra cost for gold glitters on her nails. Sharon is very meticulous and friendly. Super love her service! You know sometimes when you do express services, they tend to just do a sloppy job? But sharon doesn't, which is a very good thing IMHO.

Mummy did a purple base with gold glitters at the tip of her nails for her gelish manicure.

Her express pedi colour. Shimmering red. She says it's like a xmas wrapper or some sort.

As for me, I did this colour! Pardon the nails length because I can't keep my nails. 

My pedi colour. Shimmering maroon brownish colour.





 Been patronizing them for 2 years or so? Really love the good service and they have a variety of colours to choose from.

PS: Colours are all under OPI except for gelish!

Address: Blk 108 Hougang Ave 1 #01-1255, 
Tel: 62888971 (give Sharon a call for appt)
Closes every Mon. 
Opening Hours: 11am - 8pm

**



I'm heading to Taiwan tonight (OMG!) and am very excited! Couldn't sleep at all. This is just the amount for accommodation (with change, of course) Will blog about the trip when I return (: 

Meanwhile, I shall leave you with a picture of last sat's dinner which I cooked for the bro and the boyf.
1. Prawns with egg
2. Veg with tofu
3. Salmon with sauce
4. Pork slice with golden mushroom

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment