Thursday, October 18, 2012

Nip+Fab / Giant @ Tamp


Read this in Cleo's Magazine months ago, and it is only sold in Watsons. Everytime I check out the counters, there's hardly any tubs left. So, I decided to give it a try! Check out their website: http://www.nipandfab.com/ 

They have various products, from body to face. Apparently, they are pretty popular in the UK. Was thinking of trying out their facial products, soon! Anyway, I have been faithfully applying the cream everyday - twice and I'm hoping to see some results! Of course, with the add-on of abs and core exercise I do twice a week. 

Will update in a month's time. 

*

Went to Giant over the weekend for breakfast and fruits shopping. Hauled dragonfruit, kiwi, strawberry, banana and my favourite Nestle Fruity Paradise yogurt. 


Sunday's breakfast at Giant's Foodcourt, Dumpling Noodle (dry)
It's really good! 


See the number of trolleys parked at the side. And this is the scene at 10am on a Sunday morning. 


Ootd for that day. Mummy's top /w pull & bear shorts


  Tuesday's breakfast: Raisin Swirls. Cost less than $2 for 5pcs. 
Cheap or what! Love it!

  
For wednesday, I decided to make Smoothie out of the fruits I've gotten. 
Strawberry & Banana. 


 Today's (Thursday) breakfast, fruits on it's own, drizzled with honey! 

If you're guessing what I had on Monday, well, it's cereals with strawberry and golden kiwi. I don't know if it's healthier eating but I'm definitely making an effort. I try really hard.. 

School's been mundane and there's another ootd for monday's lesson! Blue stripe top from Cotton on and Pull & Bear's shorts. 



Side note, it's 6 more weeks to Taiwan trip with the boyf. I am unable to contain my excitement, already. 

Have a good thursday and the weekend is near! :D 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment