Saturday, October 8, 2011

October, 8.

Hi there.

I would like to share a bad experience i had on thurs, at chinatown point's swensens.

Bf and i went for the one-for-one lunch deal and i didn't expect such a dish can be served. I had upset stomach and was running to the toilet every 30mins.

This was what i ordered..
Pesto salmon, $15.90


As shown, the salmon meat was dry instead of juicy moist. Totally not fresh! The vegetables were gross cause there were black colouration. Totally lost my appetite gradually as i picked on my lunch.

I've had better swensens experience at tampines, marinara sq etc. but this was really a shock because there's no consistency in food served at different outlet. Really quite a disappointment. Hope swensens will monitor and control their consistency level.
--------

Ystd the bf picked me up from work and look what we stumbled upon!



How's that?! Think the boy looks cute with it though he is seriously too old for such a bag. Lol!

Have a great weekend peeps.
XX.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment