Sunday, September 18, 2011

in squares and circles.

Hi there.

Been catching up with my friend who is gonna leave for further studies tmr. Had a great day out with her. Caught Johnny English which was really good and enjoyable.

Ystd, was 'cell grp' at Timbre! Wonderful night with great music and food. Had 2 cups jaggerbomb and 1 vagina sakura which tasted really refreshing and nice. Photos will upload again in e next post.

Just came back from another mini 'cell grp' at salted caramel - ice cream shop. I am really very fortunate to have a wonderful bf, who tolerates my nonsense, and a bunch of awesome friends who makes me realised what kind of a person am i. Good or bad, i love them still and i hope they too love me.

A picture of tonight's supper (above).
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment