Sunday, September 25, 2011

Good Saturday



Hi there.

Hope you, like me, had an awesome  saturday.
Went to had Dim Sum at Chinatown, Smith Street for brunch with the bf. Been patronizing this dim sum stall for awhile and the food they serve are really good and delicious, at a reasonable price. Shall not write too much and let the pictures do the talking instead..


Siew Mai which didn't had a porky taste to it. Totally awesome.


Har Gao, huge chunk of prawn and the skin is so soft and chewy.

Prawn Chee Cheong Fun.










Claypot Liver w Spring onion and Ginger.
Love how they sliced the liver thinly and it was fresh! 

Chives dumpling w prawns
Sweet chives taste.



After this heavy brunch, we walked around Chinatown for some sightseeing and oh my god, I felt like a tourist. HAHA. Kept taking photos of things which i found interesting or cute. These are some of my favourite pictures.























So what do you think of my photos?
I'll leave you to that and hope you have a great Sunday before the Monday blues sets in.

xx



No comments:

Post a Comment